As CarOnSale we have developed into a rapidly growing automotive start-up. We prepare our customers in the B2B area for digitization and work with our high-performing team on innovative solutions every day. Well funded and equipped with a strong investor base, CarOnSale is on track in becoming the leading pan-european player in the market. Be part of the upcoming hyper growth phase and shape the future of the company.
Your ideas, our joint implementation.
Together we are developing a technology that will revolutionize B2B automotive trade and drive digital transformation. We welcome creativity and future thinking - we believe that innovation is made possible through ambition, commitment and motivation.
Hungry for success?
We are looking for ambitious performers who want to support us on our rocket ship in the automotive world - become part of the team and change with us!
We are looking for a finance generalist with a strong focus on FP&A. The candidate will be an integral part of the finance team and take over project responsibility from day one.
Major work streams include:
- Business partnering - work with various teams throughout the organisation to unlock value by being a sparring partner and build robust financial models for the teams to capture size the impacts of opportunities and new initiatives
- Fundraising - be part of corporate finance team and support all relevant work streams to facilitate the ambitious growth plans
- Strategic initiative - work on strategic topics and actively shape the organization with data driven decision making
- Budgeting - organize the budgeting process and be sparring partner to the teams to achieve their targets
- Reporting - prepare reports about company performance and development for various internal and external stakeholders
- Tools and processes - continuously develop, improve, automize all financial tools and processes
- Experience at a high-growth technology startup or strategic, corporate finance, investment banking experience at a well-established company
- Self starter, problem solver, data driven in an environment of uncertainty
- Proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals and succeeding
- Advanced Excel & financial modelling skills - build robust financial models used by teams throughout the company and to capture size the impacts of opportunities and business cases for pursuing new initiatives
- Strong people skills to act as sparring partner for the business as well as influence decision making
- Proficiency in English and basic German skills are required
First things first: You’ll be taken seriously from day one and will play an important role in our mission, because we want to disrupt Europe’s automotive market together with you
Growth and development: benefit from a detailed onboarding program, systematic feedback cycles and individual coachings
A feel-good workplace: start your office day with a freshly brewed coffee from our free in-house barista while enjoying the view from our 18th floor in the heart of Berlin
Hybrid office model: flexible working from our beautiful WeWork space or from home
Your gear, your choice: you will be provided with a MacBook or Windows laptop and all the hardware and software you need to work
Become a COSie: be part of a motivated team with ambitious goals and enjoy lots of fun, lots of awesome team events and a unique COS team spirit
Truly diverse and inclusive: Diversity is important to you? It is important to us too! Diversity in which everyone feels comfortable, is absolutely central to us