As CarOnSale we have developed into a rapidly growing automotive start-up. We prepare our customers in the B2B area for digitization and work with our high-performing team on innovative solutions every day.
Your ideas, our joint implementation.
Together we are developing a technology that will revolutionize B2B automotive trade and drive digital transformation. We welcome creativity and future thinking - we believe that innovation is made possible through ambition, commitment and motivation.
Our employees are our inspiration.
At CarOnSale we promote talent - no matter what stage of your career planning you are in. We help you achieve your professional goals in an environment that gives you room to develop.
Hungry for success?
We are looking for ambitious performers who want to support us in our rocket start in the automotive world - become part of the team and write to us!
- This role focuses on both UX discovery and UI delivery within the product development teams. As a senior, you will bring a wealth of experience to the product development team and have a strong influence on best practices and design vision
- Apply a user-centered design process to create cohesive experiences across our product suite
- Present your design vision using wireframes, user flows, and interactive prototypes to enable product iteration plans and future story mappings
- Handle the entire design process from ideation to implementation and everything that goes with it - research, UX design, UI design, user testing, etc.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers and the business team to define, design and deliver a beautiful, useful and intuitive product experience
- Have the flexibility to design with low and high fidelity and select the most efficient and responsible process for the task at hand
- Contribute to and drive the design system to ensure a consistent experience across the CarOnSale product suite
- Along with your resume, include a link to a digital portfolio of detailed case studies and UI design work that demonstrates your ability to design simple, elegant interfaces for complex niche products, i.e. B2B platforms
- You have well-rounded skills and experience in creating designs that have been shipped to users. 5+ years of working experience
- You can think yourself into the most complex topics to break them down into understandable solutions
- You have experience talking to users and working with product managers and engineers to design products that solve actual problems
- You can leverage your prototyping skills to articulate solutions for a whole team
- You have an eye for visual design and know how to communicate information effectively and beautifully
- You are great at communicating and collaborating inside teams to work towards a shared goal
- Verbal and written communication skills (English), with the ability to reduce complexity and align stakeholders across the organisation
- German knowledge is a plus, to better conduct research, interviews and testing
First things first: You’ll be taken seriously from day one and will play an important role in our mission, because we want to disrupt Europe’s automotive market together with you
Growth and development: benefit from a detailed onboarding program, systematic feedback cycles and individual coachings
A feel-good workplace: start your office day with a freshly brewed coffee from our free in-house barista while enjoying the view from our 18th floor in the heart of Berlin
Hybrid office model: flexible working from our beautiful WeWork space or from home
Your gear, your choice: you will be provided with a MacBook or Windows laptop and all the hardware and software you need to work
Become a COSie: be part of a motivated team with ambitious goals and enjoy lots of fun, lots of awesome team events and a unique COS team spirit
Truly diverse and inclusive: Diversity is important to you? It is important to us too! Diversity in which everyone feels comfortable, is absolutely central to us