As CarOnSale, we have evolved into a fast-growing automotive start-up. We make our customers in the B2B sector ready for digitalization and work with our high-performing team on innovative solutions every day.
Your ideas, our joint implementation.
Together we develop technology that revolutionizes B2B automotive retail and drives digital transformation. We welcome creativity and forward thinking - we believe that innovation is enabled by ambition, commitment and motivation.
Our employees are our inspiration.
At CarOnSale, we nurture talent - no matter what stage of your career planning you're at. We help you achieve your professional goals in an environment that gives you room to grow.
Hungry for success?
We are looking for ambitious performers who want to join us in our rocket start in the automotive world - become part of the team and write to us!
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, economics, economics or a related field of study or are still studying
- You are highly motivated and have excellent communication skills
- You have very good English and Dutch language skills
- Nice to have: you have very good German language skills
- You are characterized by a proactive and independent way of working
- You are interested in the topics of acquisition and sales and have already gained some professional experience (also through internships) in this area
- Co-creation of the interview process/assessment center as well as execution of subsequent candidate selection
- Creation of presentation and training materials as well as knowledge tests in the areas of pitching and industry knowledge using an e-learning platform (Wonderwerk)
- Conducting trainings, trainings and coachings in telephony incl. monitoring, feedback, optimization of the approach
- First things first: From day 1 you will play a leading role in our company, because together we want to revolutionize the European automotive market.
- Growth and development: Your development is in focus! Benefit from an attractive commission model, extensive onboarding program, regular feedback cycles and individual coaching.
- Become a real COSie: Join our COS team and enjoy a lot of fun, many great team events and our unique COS team spirit.
- Your feel-good workplace: Start your office day with a freshly brewed coffee from our free in-house barista while enjoying the view from our 18th floor in the heart of Berlin
- Flexible working: Work from our beautiful WeWork space or from home - you decide.
- We love diversity: Diversity is as important to you as it is to us? Very good! A working atmosphere in which everyone feels comfortable and accepted as they are is absolutely central to us.