As CarOnSale we have developed into a rapidly growing automotive start-up. We prepare our customers in the B2B area for digitization and work with our high-performing team on innovative solutions every day.
Your ideas, our joint implementation.
Together we are developing a technology that will revolutionize B2B automotive trade and drive digital transformation. We welcome creativity and future thinking - we believe that innovation is made possible through ambition, commitment and motivation.
Our employees are our inspiration.
At CarOnSale we promote talent - no matter what stage of your career planning you are in. We help you achieve your professional goals in an environment that gives you room to develop.
Hungry for success?
We are looking for ambitious performers who want to support us in our rocket start in the automotive world - become part of the team and write to us!
- Define, implement, maintain & improve Data Engineering and Data Architecture best practices within the team and across the entire organization (improving data pipelines, automating the processes, data architectures, testing, deploying changes, documentation standards, etc.)
- Deploying, maintaining and monitoring the machine learning models our Data Scientists produce.
- Providing solutions for complex business problems
- +5 years experience as working as a data engineer
- Experience in creating and managing scalable Data Platform, while setting best practices for security, privacy, monitoring & alerting
- Proficiency with Python and experience building APIs and web services in Python: FastAPI, Flask and/or Django
- Proficient with PostgreSQL or other relational databases
- Familiarity with modern CI/CD (with tools like Travis CI and code versioning)
- Experience with Docker
- Strong technical skills and ability to work in cross functional teams
- You have managed senior stakeholders in changing environments
- You are willing to implement change and improvements when seeing an opportunity
- Excellent English communication skills (C1)
Nice to have :
- Experience with Heroku, R, non-relational databases, Kubernetes, Knowledge of web crawling
- Experienced with leading a small team of data engineers
- Being able to communicate in German
- First things first: You’ll be taken seriously from day one and will play an important role in our mission, because we want to disrupt Europe’s automotive market together with you
- Growth and development: benefit from a detailed onboarding program, systematic feedback cycles and individual coaching
- A feel-good workplace: start your office day with a freshly brewed coffee from our free in-house barista while enjoying the view from our 18th floor in the heart of Berlin
- Hybrid office model: flexible working from our beautiful WeWork space or from home
- Your gear, your choice: you will be provided with a MacBook or Windows laptop and all the hardware and software you need to work
- Become a COSie: be part of a motivated team with ambitious goals and enjoy lots of fun, lots of awesome team events and a unique COS team spirit
- Truly diverse and inclusive: Diversity is important to you? It is important to us too! Diversity in which everyone feels comfortable, is absolutely central to us