As CarOnSale we have developed into a rapidly growing automotive start-up. We prepare our customers in the B2B area for digitization and work with our high-performing team on innovative solutions every day.
Your ideas, our joint implementation.
Together we are developing a technology that will revolutionize B2B automotive trade and drive digital transformation. We welcome creativity and future thinking - we believe that innovation is made possible through ambition, commitment and motivation.
Our employees are our inspiration.
At CarOnSale we promote talent - no matter what stage of your career planning you are in. We help you achieve your professional goals in an environment that gives you room to develop.
Hungry for success?
We are looking for ambitious performers who want to support us in our rocket start in the automotive world - become part of the team and write to us!
- You studied or are studying business administration, economics or a related field of study
- You are interested in the topics of inorganic growth and have already gained some professional experience (also through internships) in M&A, venture capital, investment banking or private equity
- You combine strategic and analytic thinking with a hands-on mentality
- You are highly motivated and have excellent communication skills
- You know how to handle Excel and PowerPoint
- You are characterized by a proactive and independent way of working
- You have very good English language skills
- Nice to have: you have very good German language skills
- You will work closely with the founders and the management on strategic issues relating to funding and external investments
- You will take an active role in shaping the strategy for the next few years
- You will support the founders with communication and the creation of documents for venture capital and private equity investors
- You will analyze the European market, competition and trends in the automotive commerce environment
- First things first: You’ll be taken seriously from day one and will play an important role in our mission, because we want to disrupt Europe’s automotive market together with you
- Growth and development: benefit from an attractive commission model, a detailed onboarding program, systematic feedback cycles and individual coachings
- Become a COSie: be part of a motivated team with ambitious goals and enjoy lots of fun, lots of awesome team events and a unique COS team spirit
- Truly diverse and inclusive: Diversity is important to you? It is important to us too! Diversity in which everyone feels comfortable, is absolutely central to us